These docs are old and won’t be updated. Go to react.dev for the new React docs.
There are many example projects created by the React community. We’re keeping this page focused on the ones that use React without third-party state management libraries.
If you add a project, please commit to keeping it up to date with the latest versions of React.
- Calculator Implementation of the iOS calculator built in React
- Emoji Search React app for searching emoji
- Snap Shot A photo gallery with search
- BMI Calculator A React Hooks app for calculating BMI
- Image Compressor An offline image compressor built with React and browser-image-compression
- Counter App A small shopping cart example
- Tutorial Solutions Solutions to challenges mentioned at the end of React tutorial
- Builder Book Open-source web app to write and host documentation or sell books. Built with React, Material-UI, Next, Express, Mongoose, MongoDB
Is this page useful?Edytuj tę stronę